Sunday, January 1, 2012

Art by Madame Lolina

Happy New Year everyone! I just wanted to share a few custom illustrations that were done by the shop by the very talented Madame Lolina. She drew some of my favorite style crushes from the Hollywood Film Awards- Elle Fanning, Emma Stone, Felicity Jones, Carey Mulligan, Elle Fanning, Andrea Riseborough, Michelle Williams and Elle and Dakota Fanning in their stunning W Magazine spread. These lovely prints are available at Audrey Grace, so email me if you'd like to buy one! My email is Also be sure to check out Madame Lolina's website here. Her drawings are so whimsical and beautiful. A perfect start to the new year!


  1. These are absolutely stunning,
    especially the last one!

  2. Oh my! These are absolutely stunning! And your blog is such a gem! I'm in love. xx