Sunday, January 1, 2012

Art by Madame Lolina

Happy New Year everyone! I just wanted to share a few custom illustrations that were done by the shop by the very talented Madame Lolina. She drew some of my favorite style crushes from the Hollywood Film Awards- Elle Fanning, Emma Stone, Felicity Jones, Carey Mulligan, Elle Fanning, Andrea Riseborough, Michelle Williams and Elle and Dakota Fanning in their stunning W Magazine spread. These lovely prints are available at Audrey Grace, so email me if you'd like to buy one! My email is jbethany@fordham.edu.. Also be sure to check out Madame Lolina's website here. Her drawings are so whimsical and beautiful. A perfect start to the new year!

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning,
    especially the last one!


    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! These are absolutely stunning! And your blog is such a gem! I'm in love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! And lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete